National IT Conference (NITC) is the leading ICT Conference in Sri Lanka. This year, it marks its’ 36th anniversary. In late 2017, NITC ran in partnership with SEARCC Conference. SEARCC (South East Asian Regional Computer Confederation – http://www.searcc.org) organises an annual conference every year in a selected country in the region, and last year it was in Sri Lanka.
Importantly, during the same time, International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) General Assembly (GA) meeting was also held in Colombo. IFIP (http://www.ifip.org) GA members came to Sri Lanka and about 60+ foreign individuals from across the world (nearly 50 countries) came for the meeting. Additionally, SEARCC Conference, SEARCC Executive Committee Meeting and associated meetings brought many top notch IT leaders from the South East Asian Region. Basically, the cream of IT industry globally was here in Sri Lanka.
This has created a unique National, Regional and International blend. We anticipate this NITC 2018 too, under the theme of “IT Changes Everything” to be one of the most important global ICT events in 2018, and also Sri Lanka’s biggest-ever international ICT event.
• National IT Conference is the longest running IT Event in Sri Lanka. It is also the
largest IT Conference in Sri Lanka.
• NITC 2018 will be 36th annual occasion that this conference is being organised.
• Through CSSL’s Regional Global partners, NITC becomes an important international
IT event as well.
• NITC attracts over 1000 IT Professionals.
• NITC participants include CIOs, Head of ITs, IT Managers, Senior Managers,
Software Engineers and others.
• NITC 2018 will have plenary sessions and 8 tracks.
• There will be over 30 local and international speakers
• Every year the conference attracts over 20 sponsors and partners.
[ PROGRAMS ]
National IT Conference ’18
02, 03 & 04 October 2018
|NITC Inauguration & ICT Awards Night|
|DAY 01 – National IT Conference|
|DAY 02 – National IT Conference|
|Social Implications of AI|
|ICT and Sustainability|
|Our digital lives|
|Security in the information society: visions and perspectives|
|This changed everything|
|Privacy, data protection, and automation|
|ICT and an inclusive society|
[ SPONSORS ]
To be announced